Standby Power Cells
Some brands are used exclusively in South Africa by First National Battery (registered user of the trademarks).
Increased capacity, combined with decreased volume and weight.
Life expectancy of around 15 years.
Float-charge operation, always ready for use.
- • Ease of inspection, test and maintenance (a hydrometer reading indicates the state of charge.
- • Lower internal resistance which provides increased performance at high rates of discharge.
- • No falling-off of capacity with age.
- • Life expectancy of 20 years or longer.
- • Designed for float-charge operation, always ready for use.